We are one of the leading manufacturers & suppliers of different types of conveyor systems, packing conveyor belt. With us, one can be rest assured of getting quality products at competitive pricing. In our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, all types of Conveyor systems, packing conveyor belts, packaging lines etc can be manufactured, allowing us to easily meet the varied requirements of our customers.
Multi Pack Machinery Company Automated Conveyor Systems Specialists that will work with you to find the best solution for your product handling process within your budget but maintaining a quality product that will stand the test of time.We have designed and manufactured this machine in our own factory in a way it can meet your individual needs to fabricate any type of Packaging Line, Conveyor Systems and Conveyor Belts.
Main application of Conveyor Belt is smooth transportation of Raw Material or Finished Products from one place to another. The operation of conveyor belt is by Motor that powers two end pulleys which helps the material to move forward on the Conveyor Belt. These conveyor systems are popularly used in large Agricultural, transport and manufacturing units for transporting Products. We have installed number of machines that ensures high level of efficiency for the movement of materials and finished products. They can be supplied with Side Guides and Controls to suit your application. Bearings and drive components are made of stainless steel making this extremely corrosion resistant.
- Non Woven Belts :These packing conveying belts are one of the strongest, making use of a single ply of a very strong fabric that is generally interlocked. These belts are tear resistant, cut resistant, impact resistant. Non woven belts hold fasteners better and are less likely to be knocked off the track.
- Plied Rubber Belts: These belts are manufactured by weaving thin fabric and plying it with different types of natural or synthetic rubber. It is one of the least expensive conveyor belting system having excellent elastomeric properties.
- Plied Thermoplastic Belts:These belt systems are thinner, stronger more flexible than the other kinds of belts. It is one the recent and modern kind of conveyor belting system in use by various industries. These belts require less horsepower because of thinness. This system essentially makes use of PVC, RMV and polyurethane plastic elastomers.
- Plastic Modular Belts: These conveying systems are assembled in a bricklayer pattern for providing lateral strength. Modular designing of this system enables easy installation and without using uncomplicated tools or fasteners.
- Heavy duty Rubber Belts: These conveying belt systems are thick, strong and used for for abrasion and impact resistance.