Applications of Vial filling machines made in compliance with GMP guidelines
- To fill vials/bottles with liquids, viscous material and suspensions
- Fills injectable liquid into glass vials
Vial/liquid filling machine is highly demanded in Pharmaceutical Industry
Vial fillers includes-
- Vial stopping unit at the dosing station made of sectioned star wheel that is equipped with an electro-mechanical stopping device.
- Vials moving unit made of a conveyor belt & pick up feeding screw for bunging operations.
- Dosing unit constructed with a support of stainless steel rotary piston syringes is placed.
- Bungs feeding unit made up of a vibrating feeding bowl, one feeding chute and one separating star-wheel.
- Parts replacement in minimum time and easy process to accept different sizes of vials.
- The machine controls with Programmable Logic, Controller/optional through electrical interlocks.
We manufacture custom heavy duty spindle to cater the needs of customers in various lifts integrated with HZ-30, HZ-44, HZ-55, HZ-68, and HZ-77 inserts depends upon application.
- Vial filling machine is a high technology machine.
- It allows for bottom-up filling of vials with additional features like ‘no-vial-no fill’ capability.
- Almost similar to the working of tube filling machines.
- No vial goes to the next section without being filled.
- The sensors reject the vials not filled.
- Check weight feature enables to maintain consistency in the weight of vials.
- Accommodate rapid size changes and can be applied to fill vials with liquids/powder.
- The machine output is based on the processes and the technology used in machine.
Uses of Vial Filling Machines
- These machines are ideal for cGMP Pharmaceutical, Diagnostic, and Healthcare industry.
- They are applicable in both sterile and non-sterile applications.
- They are also suited for filling & stoppering liquid fill vials for added flexibility.
- Rated speed (8H) : 290 to 310 Vials/minute
- Rated speed (6H) : 190 to 210 Vials/minute
- Rated speed (4H) : 120 to 15
- Speed Range : Infinitely variable Automatic speed selection depending on vial feed by AC inverter.
- Electrical Energy
- Installed Power 1 HP
- Line Voltage 415 V, 50 Hz, 3 Phase.
What is a Vial ?
A vial is a small sized glass vessel or bottle, used for storing medication like liquids, powders or capsules.
Vial Filling Process
The vial filling machine process as below steps
- An intake section that loads the vials.
- Then vials are transferred through an intermittent transport section.
- Liquid filling section that will fill the vials with predetermined quantity of liquid/viscous material.
- Finally the filled vials are released and discharged from the machine outlet.