The single/double head auto ointment filling machine is designed with programmable logic controller (PLC) with human and machine interface technology.
The machine is equipped with imported photoelectric track switch (from Japan), that is fit for filling ointment, oil products, syrup, shampoo, béchamel and fruit juice etc.
The filling nozzle is auto inserted into the bottle to carry out the filling and then rapidly ascend, that can make reduction of the air bubbles. The device integrates electric and pneumatic functions into a single. The new form of filling equipment is best suitable for the automatic production realization.
Most suitable for various containers like bottles, cans etc. In the high range of 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 grams per stroke. This filler can be used for filling paste, cream, ointment, jelly etc. High viscosity material can also be filled such as chawanprash, chatni etc.
|Filling volume(ml)||Productivity(b/h)||Filling speed||source pressure|
Machine is supplied with
- Standard nozzle & vertical filling attachment (for jars and tube) (3 Sets)
- Complete electric fitting with 3 Phase electric motor / single phase 1440 RPM
- Reduction gear box.
- S.S.304/316 quality material is used in all contact parts like piston nozzle, hopper, syringe etc.
- Operational part of M.S. Construction duly cladded / fitted with S.S. sheets.
Above machine comes in 3 different models- as under
- Hopper operated: – Here hopper moves up & down, whereas piston remains stable.
- Piston operated: – in this formation, piston moves up & down, hopper remains stable.
- Piston with valve operated:- Here, machine body that houses
- A motor and reduction gear box,
- An adjustable stroke piston running in a stainless steel metering cylinder,
- A quick –acting valve and hopper.
The desired quantity of cream is drawn out from the hopper during every cycle and releases it into empty vessel.
The machine is favourable to fill high viscous and crystal material. E.g. Chawanprash, pickle etc.