Automatic eight head rotary bottle capping machine Model SBCS-350R for ROPP cap.
ROPP Capper Machine is used for round or other shape of glass, plastic, LDPE, PET, and HDPE bottles with maximum speed of 240 bottles/min. depends on bottle diameter, height, shape and cap size.
It is constructed in stainless steel finish including machine M.S. frame structure with stainless steel cladding/enclosures.
Eight Head ROPP Capper Machine is ideal for application in food, pharmaceutical, pesticides, and cosmetic & other industries.
The machine is integrated with cap feeder (orientation type) / bowl feeder (vibratory type) depends on size and shape of cap for constant cap feeding for online execution on any powder or liquid filling line.
Rotary capper machine is useful for various sizes of bottles and ROPP cap with the help of change parts.
- No Bottle – No Cap System
- No Cap – Machine Stop System
- Machine construction in Stainless Steel Finish
- Infeed and Exit Star Wheel with Overload Clutch System to avoid Bottle breackage
- Single Drive Synchronizing Total Operation of Star Wheel and Turret with Star Wheel
- Cap Feeder with Variable Speed System for feeding control of caps.
- Inimum Change Over and Setting time
- Hopper can be completely dismantle for easy cleaning
- Various safety features including Clutch system to avoid Bottle Breakage
- Single Drive synchronizing operation of Conveyor and Star Wheel
- Minimum Change over time
|Bottle Size||Diameter Up to 85mm* or other Shape bottle with proper base|
|Bottle Height||300mm* Maximum|
|Cap Size||Upto 32mm*|
|Electrical||415VAC 3Phase and 220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50 Hz) with A.C. Drive|
|Conveyor Height||850-900 mm|
|Speed||Max. 240 Bottles per minute depending on Bottle and Cap Size|